Learning by doing and following guidance of senior colleagues has always been pivotal for development of all teams, including Procurement.
As most of us passed a year with on-and-off working from home (WFH) situation, this pillar of development cannot be further relied upon. We are likely to slowly go back to offices, but a hybrid working model will probably become prevalent in the years to come.
Buyers manage millions or billions of EUR of external spend on behalf of their companies. Their capabilities and business prowess are crucial for success of their companies. New business reality is characterized by WFH reality, dispersed teams, difficulties with knowledge sharing and checking upon progress made by employees. How can Procurement leaders find their footing amidst the storm?
Some topics that will be covered during the webinar:
- How are procurement organizations working for the past year?
- Work efficiency
- Putting out fires vs strategic tasks
- Is the “new normal” here to stay?
- Why do organizations need to develop their employees now more than ever before?
- People development in the WFH era – what has exactly changed?
- Best practices in people development across the globe
- CIPS Virtual Academies – how do they fit the picture?
- Your plan for the next 90 days and 1 year to develop a star procurement team
We will give our perspective on that during the next ZAKUPOWER- Power of procurement webinar on April 29th. Mariusz Turek will be joined by the irreplaceable Jonathan Morgan from CIPS to share the Institute’s perspectives and experiences from around the globe.
When: 29/04/2021 | 15.00 CET
Duration: 1 hour + time for questions (please save 90 minutes of your time in total)
Everyone who participates in the webinar will be able to get access to the free trial version of CIPS Digital Academy
Please notice that this webinar will be entirely in English
Jonathan Morgan, Head of International Business Development at CIPS
Mariusz Turek - Partner, Profitia